Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Hello, anybody out there?

I work in midtown Manhattan.

Last week, I put this up on my office window.
















A few days went by with no response, so yesterday at the suggestion of a coworker I changed it to "JELLO."

A few hours later, look who appeared on the opposite window.
















I thought that was pretty nifty creative genius.





















They replied again, still stuck on Jell-o.
















Well, ok.















Update: It turned out that wasn't the end of the story. So the story continues in this post. Also, there is a great short film inspired by the same idea, directed by Patrick Hughes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like! Like! Like! How do I repost this?!

Shaya said...

I added a share button so you can repost now!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!
Keep going